Started with an idea to do a birthday cruise for a few Libra friends back in 2010. Since then we went from 50 guest to well over 600+ every year thanks primarily to word of mouth. Over the years Paradise Island Cruise has developed into a unique blend of everything you're looking for in a vacation. Exotic destinations, trending atmosphere, culture, excursions, cuisine, parties, networking, and still plenty of time to just relax.
With our Theme Parties, Comedy Shows, Game Nights, DJ's, Island Events and overall customer service, we create a unique experience catered to our targeted audience that you cannot get on a normal cruise sailing. We bring the life to each and every Paradise Island Cruise.
Party Band includes access to All Themes Parties, Group Activities, Open Bar events, discounted excursions and more.
IS A COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIRE TO CRUISE?
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CRUISE PRICE?
• Room accommodations.
• Food onboard the ship, including Dining, Buffet, Pizza, Burgers, etc.
• 24 hr room service.
• All entertainment provided onboard by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. An itinerary is sent to your room every night to see the schedule of events the next day.
WHAT IS THE PARTYBAND FOR, DO I NEED IT?
• The partyband is needed to attend private events onboard the ship and to receive discounts at any island events hosted by PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE.
WILL I RECEIVE FREE DRINKS WITH MY PARTYBAND , IF I AM NOT AT A PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE EVENT?
• NO. The partyband is ONLY valid during PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE hosted events onboard the ship. Discounted drinks and food menu may be available at the island parties for guest with partyband.
IS A PASSPORT NEEDED TO ATTEND THIS CRUISE?
• A passport is not required for this event, but it is suggested.
• If you are not traveling with a passport, a valid government issued picture identification and a certified birth certificate with seal is required. (MUST HAVE BOTH)
IS AIRFARE AND TRANSPORTATION TO THE CRUISE PORT INCLUDED?
• NO. You must provide your own transportation to/from San Juan, PR Airport and to the Cruise terminal. Royal Caribbean offers Shuttle buses and taxi cabs will be readily available at the Airport.
IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
• NO. Travel Insurance is available for an additional cost and must be purchase within 14 days after making your deposit. INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an insurance quote. Be sure to include your full address and birthdate and type of cabin. Please remember, if Travel Insurance is Not purchased, all monies paid is non refundable and non transferrable.
WHAT DOES INSURANCE COVER?
Royal Caribbean Insurance Program reimburses losses for the following:
Part A. Travel Arrangement Protection
Trip Delay - up to $500 USD per person, in the event of a covered delay.
Part B. Medical Protection
Emergency Medical Transportation - up to $25,000 USD per person
Repatriation - up to $25,000
Accident Medical Expense - up to $10,000
Sickness Medical Expense - up to $10,000
Part C. Baggage Protection
Baggage and Personal Effects - up to $1,500 USD reimbursement
Baggage Delay - up to $500 USD for purchase of necessary items if bags are delayed more than 24 hours.
These benefits provided in this program are subject to certain restrictions and exclusions, including the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion. Please read this brochure in its entirety for a description of all coverage terms and conditions.
Note: This is just a brief summary of benefits. Other limitations such as a pre-existing condition exclusion apply. For full terms and conditions of coverage, please call 1-800-453-4022.
DOES EACH ROOMMATE HAVE TO MAKE DEPOSIT AT THE SAME TIME?
• It is best for each roommate to pay initial deposit as soon as possible to guarantee you are locked in at the current rates. Rates are not guaranteed and are subject to increase until each roommate has placed their deposit.
• Reservations for the occupancy selected are confirmed once initial deposits are received from ALL listed roommates.
• If all deposits are not received, your accommodations will be confirmed based upon the number of deposits received. (Ex. If quad occupancy is selected and deposits have only been received from 2 listed roommates, your accommodations will be confirmed as double occupancy until each roommate has paid the deposit).
• It is imperative to make sure your roommate’s payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make timely payments or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay a higher Occupancy Rate.
• Payment plans are allowed as a convenience. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid and any promotions associated with your reservation.
• Refunds will NOT be provided due to a roommate's cancellation.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FEES THAT WILL BE CHARGED BEFORE I CRUISE?
-Gratuities are approximately $14.50 per day are included on your invoice. Group guidelines require gratuity to be prepaid. This is a fee from Royal Caribbean not from PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE. Gratuity will be added to your invoice for your convenience. In the event you are not satisfy with any of the service you receive, you can discuss with the onboard staff and they will advise you of what to do.
Alcoholic beverages, Soft Drinks and Water is not included in cost of the cruise. Royal Cribbean offers Beverage packages that can be purchased onboard the ship.
HOW WILL I KNOW MY BALANCE?
Trip Website: www.paradiseislandcruise.com
Credit/Debit Cards and Electronic Checks are acceptable forms of payment.
DUE TO THE COVID-19, PROTOCOLS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
For cruises departing from Florida on or after August 1, 2021, we strongly encourage all eligible guests age 12 and up to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before sailing. Guests who are fully vaccinated may choose to provide proof of vaccination (such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) in order to be exempt from certain health protocols and associated fees, including additional COVID-19 testing and travel insurance requirements. To be considered fully vaccinated, the final dose of your vaccine must be administered at least 14 days before sailing.
• All crew onboard our ships will be fully vaccinated.
• NOTE: Royal Caribbean will comply with the requirements of local governments in the ports we visit. In some instances, this may include vaccination requirements that must be met in order to board at the terminal.
• Pre-Cruise Test Sailings 5 Nights Or Longer: All guests age 2 years and older — regardless of vaccination status — will need to take a COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) with an accredited test provider, such as a drugstore chain or diagnostic lab, no more than 3 days before arriving at the terminal for embarkation. Guests will need to show their negative test result upon arriving at the terminal. The results can be printed out, or can be presented on the guest’s phone, such as the email result from the test provider. Costs associated with this test are the guests' responsibility.
Additional COVID-19 Testing Requirement
• There are tests required in addition to the pre-cruise test outlined above. Guests who choose to provide documentation of full vaccination will be exempt from these additional tests outlined below:
• As a requirement to sail with us, all guests age 2 years and older undergo additional COVID-19 tests administered by Royal Caribbean’s testing provider. Testing at the terminal prior and onboard the ship will be conducted by licensed and accredited third- party testing providers we have contracted. Guests must register for this test and agree to the third-party testing provider terms and conditions. Registration details will be sent via email in advance.
• For guests 12 years and older, the total charge from the third-party testing vendor for these tests are $178 USD per guest on sailings of 6 nights or more. This amount will be applied to the guest’s onboard expense account. Royal Caribbean will pay the testing vendor(s) on the guest’s behalf and will not retain any part of the testing costs.
• The additional testing required of guests who choose not to show proof of full vaccination is described below.
o At the Terminal: Guests 2 years of age and older are required to take a PCR test when checking in at the terminal, which will be administered by one of our testing vendors. Registration details will be sent via email in advance.
o Mid-Cruise (For Sailings 6 Nights or longer): Guests 12 years of age and older will be required to undergo additional antigen testing onboard, mid-cruise. Guests will be notified onboard about how to register for this test.
o Prior to Disembarking: While onboard, guests 2 years of age and older will be required to undergo antigen testing before disembarking at the end of the voyage. This test will be conducted the day before the cruise ends by one of our testing vendors. Guests will be notified onboard about how to register for this test. Vaccinated guests who require an antigen or PCR test for re-entry into their country may receive one onboard at no charge.
Guests under 2 years of age will not be tested.
As a condition of boarding, each unvaccinated guest 12 years and older departing from a Florida homeport on a Royal Caribbean International cruise MUST provide proof of a valid insurance policy that has a minimum of :
(a) $25,000 per person in medical expense coverage and
(b) $50,000 coverage for emergency medical evacuation and no COVID-19 exclusions.
• The insurance policy must name the unvaccinated guest as the policy holder or beneficiary and may be purchased from a travel insurance company of the guest’s choosing or through the Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program which fulfills these requirements and provides other benefits for travel protection. Insurance is required for sailings from August 1 through December 31, 2021 (except for bookings made between March 19, 2021 and June 28, 2021).
ONBOARD THE SHIP
• Since the majority of our guests will be vaccinated onboard, there will be venues and events restricted to vaccinated guests only. We’ll do our best to create opportunities for all guests to enjoy their time with us.
• Please note, the SeaPass card will be required to access lounges, shows and dining venues, so keep it handy at all times.
Masks and Physical Distancing
• When indoors, CDC guidelines require all guests 2 and older to wear masks unless they are actively eating or drinking.
• The CDC does make allowances for guests to remove their masks in venues and events dedicated to fully vaccinated parties. Since so many of our guests are vaccinated, they’ll find plenty plenty of these opportunities.
• Masks are not required in your client’s stateroom when they are with their traveling party, outside on the open decks, or at Perfect Day at CocoCay, unless in a crowded setting.
• We are expecting updated guidance from the CDC on mask policies for vaccinated guests in shared spaces and will update you at that time.
• They’ll find the entire ship and boarding process set up to allow for physical distancing, which is encouraged whenever interacting with those outside of your traveling party.
• The Main Dining Room, which spans multiple decks, will have one deck for everyone, which includes parties with both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests, such as parents and unvaccinated children. The other deck will be for vaccinated parties.
• My Time Dining will not be available to parties that include unvaccinated guests.
• Specialty restaurants will be open to everyone, as will grab-and-go cafes.
• If your clients prefer a buffet, Windjammer will be open to everyone for breakfast and lunch, and the food will be served by our crew.
• We recommend that they make dining reservations via Cruise Planner before the cruise or the Royal Caribbean app onboard.
Bars and Lounges
• Many bars and lounges will be open to everyone and others will be available to vaccinated guests only. There will be crew stationed nearby and signage to help direct guests.
• Given the casino’s physical constraints, there is not enough space to accommodate everyone. Given most of our adult guests are vaccinated, the casino will be open to vaccinated guests only.
Fitness and Spa
• The Fitness Center will have dedicated operating hours for everyone as well as hours reserved for vaccinated guests only.
• Salon services will be available to everyone but given the enclosed space and longer length of spa services, the treatment rooms used to provide facials, massages and other services will only be available to vaccinated guests.
• Entertainment venues will offer spaced seating and more showtimes throughout the cruise.
• Select showtimes will be for everyone and other showtimes for vaccinated guests only. Be sure to make show reservations once onboard using the Royal Caribbean app.
GOING ASHORE In Public Ports
• At ports of call, fully vaccinated parties may book a shore excursion or visit the port freely.
• Travel parties with unvaccinated guests that wish to go ashore, including parents traveling with unvaccinated children, must purchase a local tour through Royal Caribbean. We have worked with local tour operators to ensure they follow health and safety guidance that aligns with our Healthy Sail Panel recommendations.
• Shore Excursions are available at a variety of price points and may be purchased in advance on Cruise Planner or once onboard using the Royal Caribbean App.
• This policy is subject to change as we continue to evaluate circumstances around the globe. All guests are subject to local restrictions and requirements in the ports we visit, such as local mask ordinances.
• Vaccinated parents wishing to go ashore freely can visit our youth facilities once onboard to learn about drop off program hours and availability, and reserve time for their child on the day they wish to go in port.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DELL WAY TRAVEL INC PARTICIPANT’S AGREEMENT
The PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE is non-refundable once purchased. There are no refunds for cancellations, regardless of the reason. The payment of your deposit and subsequent payments for Paradise Island Cruise 2022 confirms that you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & PAYMENT PLANS
There is a payment plan available for The Paradise Island Cruise! The date you make your reservation will ultimately determine your total deposit due at the time of booking and the subsequent payment dates.
$100 per person deposit is due at the time of booking for all cabins. $150 is due for single occupancy cabins.
$250 per person deposit is due at the time of booking for Specialty cabins. $500 deposit is due for single-occupancy suites. Monthly payments of $100 per month, per person is due on a specific date each month.
Please note : Your cabin and price will not be secured until each occupant makes a full deposit.
Your monthly payment will NOT automatically charged to your credit card on the first of each month. It is your responsibility to know your due dates; payment reminders will be sent. If you need to make any changes to your payment plan dates, please email us @ email@example.com
PAY IN FULL
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No additional payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservation by upgrading/changing your stateroom or by adding additional cabin mates.
Late Payments & Reinstatement Fees
If you are behind on 1 or more payments, your invoice will be cancelled and any promos associated with your booking will be forfeited.
A reinstatement fee of $25.00 per person will be added to your reservation if your booking is cancelled and then reinstated. If your reservation is still unpaid by the next payment due date, your reservation will automatically be cancelled without refund.
Cabin Occupancy Changes
Rates are based on the number of people in your cabin. Changes in occupancy will result in a rate increase or decrease depending on the type of change. Please be advised, if all occupants do not register for the cruise, the price of your cabin will be adjusted according to the number of occupants who have paid their deposit.
Cabins are subject to availability. Rates subject to change until everyone places a deposit!!
Your cabin number is subject to change without notice at the discretion of the cruise line and/or Dell Way Travel.
Your name, as listed on your travel documents, must exactly match your name as listed on your Cruise documents.
All guest name changes can be made up until FINAL PAYMENT. (if allowed by the cruise line), and will be assessed the following administrative fees per name change:
$50.00 per person, per change for name changes after final payment date of June 2022 (if both parties cancel, name change is not allowed, it will be considered a FULL Cancellation)until Sept 1st, 2022.
$100.00 per person, per change for name changes after Sept 1st, 2022.
DELL WAY TRAVEL CANCELLATION POLICIES:
ALL DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE! There are NO exceptions to our cancellation policies. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance!
ALL payments (including your pre-sale deposit) are non-refundable.
Cancelling your Paradise Island Cruise reservation:
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservations.
Dell Way Travel inc and The Paradise Island Cruise cancellation and payment policies supersede that of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and any Royal Caribbean Cruise Line staff information or website payment and cancellation terms are invalid.
Because of the nature and uniqueness of this event, we have strict cancellation policies. ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE and DELL WAY TRAVEL INC highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect you against financial loss due non-refundable costs and fees due to unexpected cancellations and travel emergencies. Insurance must be purchased with your initial payment or deposit. Travel insurance also protects you against emergencies while traveling, such as trip interruption, trip delay, missed/canceled flights, lost or stolen baggage/personal items, illness/injury and much more.
In the event of cancellation, you must first contact Kendell or Samantha in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will then instruct you how to file a claim, if necessary.
PASSPORT & LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
Although a Passport is NOT required,Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Dell Way Travel Inc strongly recommend that all of our guests travel with a passport (valid for at least six months beyond the completion of travel). Having a valid passport will enable you to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port in the event you miss your scheduled embarkation, or to fly back to the U.S. should you need to disembark the ship mid-cruise for any reason.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) stipulates the following information with regards to closed-loop cruises, which are sailings that originate and terminate in the same U.S. Port. Please note that this information could change at any time without notice.
U.S. Citizens (including children) taking closed-loop cruises will be able to enter or depart the country with either a valid U.S. Passport - or - Proof of citizenship, such as an original or certified copy of his or her birth certificate (or a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization), along with government issued photo identification, such as a State issued driver’s license.
U.S. Alien Residents need a valid Alien Resident Card.
Non-U.S. Citizens: You will need a valid passport and, in some cases, a visa. If you live in the U.S., you will also need the original copy of your Alien Registration Card (ARC or “Green Card”) and any other documentation the countries on your itinerary require due to your alien status.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, please contact U.S. Immigrations at 1-800-375-5283 to be sure your identification will be satisfactory for both entry into the U.S., and for the cruise.
Citizens from the Visa Waiver Program countries will require a machine-readable passport valid for the duration of their voyage.
For more information or to obtain a passport application, visit www.travel.state.gov.
All guests must present the required documentation at embarkation. Guests without the required documentation will be denied boarding and no refund will be issued. Please understand that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will strictly enforce this requirement to be in compliance with this important U.S. Government mandate.
Dell Way Travel and the other Released Parties (as herein defined) assume no responsibility for advising you of immigration requirements. Non-U.S. citizens, including resident aliens, must contact the appropriate consulates, embassies and/or immigration office(s) to inquire about necessary documentation for the Cruise’s ports of call.
It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have the proper documents to board the ship. Dell Way Travel and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines are not responsible for denied boarding due to insufficient documents.
Royal Caribbean will add a daily automatic gratuity to every guest’s onboard SeaPass account. The automatic daily gratuity will be applied onboard for all individual and group bookings that have not prepaid gratuities prior to boarding their cruise. Prepaid guests will not be impacted by this automatic process and will not see additional charges on their folio account.
The daily gratuity will be shared among Dining Services Staff, Stateroom Attendants and Other Housekeeping Services Personnel.
Many of the guests wish to reward exceptional service during their cruise by providing additional gratuities. Guests may do so by providing an additional gratuity on their SeaPass onboard account or with a cash gratuity at their discretion.
In the event a category/item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Dell Way Travel Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for category/item listed at the incorrect price. Dell Way Travel Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Dell Way Travel inc shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
CANCELLATION OF PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE BY DELL WAY TRAVEL INC AND/OR ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
In the event of strike, lockouts, riots or stoppage of labor from whatever causes, or for any other reason whatsoever beyond the control of Paradise Island Cruise / Dell Way Travel inc or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line in its sole discretion may cancel, advance, or postpone any scheduled sailing or call at any port and may (but is not obligated to) substitute another vessel, and neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Line nor Paradise Island Cruise nor Dell Way Travel inc shall be liable for any loss whatsoever to passengers by reason of such cancellation, advancement, postponement, or substitution. Thereupon, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines shall return to you, if the Cruise is completely canceled, your cabin fare, prepaid gratuities, cruise line transfers and related taxes and fees, or, if the Cruise is partially canceled, a proportionate part thereof. Under such circumstances, Paradise Island Cruise and Dell Way Travel inc shall have no further liability for damages or compensation of any kind. Please note that the availability of any refund for travel insurance and/or other travel products (airfare, hotel, car rental), even if purchased in conjunction with the Cruise, will be determined in accordance with the applicable cancellation policies for such other products or services.
RIGHT TO CHANGE ITINERARY
Dell Way Travel inc and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line reserve the right, at any time, to change the cruise itinerary whenever advisable or necessary. In this case, Dell Way Travel inc and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will NOT be responsible for any loss or expenses caused by reason of such changes or abandonment. Refunds will NOT be made to passengers who elect not to complete the cruise for any reason or cause whatsoever.
SAFETY WHILE IN PORTS OF CALL AND ONBOARD
You assume sole responsibility for your own safety onboard and in any port of call. Dell Way Travel and Paradise Island Cruise does not guarantee your safety at any time. You may find information about the scheduled ports of call through the U.S. Department of State, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other governmental and tourist organizations. Dell Way Travel inc / Paradise Island Cruise and the other Released Parties assume no responsibility for gathering and/or disseminating any such information. You acknowledge that all shore excursions and tours, however conducted, airline flights and ground transportation, and any ship physician, nurse and on board concessions (including, without limitation, gift shops, spa, beauty salon, fitness center, golf and art programs, and video/snorkel concession) are operated by independent contractors. Dell Way Travel inc neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any representation, whether express or implied, as to their suitability. These services are provided only as a convenience for you, and you are free to use or not use them. You agree that Dell Way Travel inc assumes no responsibility, does not guarantee performance and in no event shall be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to you and/or your property in connection with these services. You use them at your own risk.
REFUSAL OF PASSAGE
Dell Way Travel inc acts only as sales and marketing agent for the purpose of booking travel arrangements on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and various airlines. Dell Way Travel inc expressly disclaims any responsibility for personal injury, property damage, loss, delay, inconvenience, or other matters due to negligence, wrongful acts, errors or omissions on the part of any third party, or any supplier of services of goods or of agents selected by you or your travel agent.
Participation on the Cruise may be denied to any person who, in Dell Way Travel inc or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line sole discretion:
(1) is or becomes in such a condition as to be unfit to travel;
(2) is dangerous or obnoxious to others; or
(3) is inadmissible under the laws of any country of debarkation.
In addition, Dell Way Travel and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line reserve the right to refuse passage, disembark or confine to a stateroom any person whose physical or mental condition or behavior they consider, in their sole discretion, to constitute a risk to the person’s own well-being or that of any other person. Dell Way Travel inc shall have no liability to any such person or any third party arising out of any such decision. Any costs resulting from Dell Way Travel and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’ decision, including, without limitation, costs of lodging and transportation, shall be the responsibility solely of the person.
Please read Royal Caribbean’s Code of conduct for their guests
DECISIONS OF ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
You will receive Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Standard Contract of Passage Terms and Conditions (the “Royal Caribbean Cruise Line PASSENGER CONTRACT”) with your Cruise ticket. The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Contract constitutes your agreement with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Contract provide that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line may exercise its rights in a variety of matters, including, without limitation: Its right to alter the ship’s course, ports of call, and itinerary, activity and shore excursions, for reasons set forth therein. DELL-WAY TRAVEL, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, out of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s exercise of any of its rights as provided in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties such as DELL-WAY TRAVEL, LLC shall not be liable to any Cruise passenger for a full or partial refund of any Cruise fare, or for any lodging or transportation expenses, as a result of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s exercise of its contractual rights.
LIQUOR & BEVERAGE POLICY
Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when guests are permitted to bring onboard with them up to two (2) bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per stateroom. Security may inspect containers (including water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, canteens, etc.) at any time and will dispose of alcohol concealed in such containers. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased from onboard shops or in ports of call (which must be presented to security upon re-boarding), will be secured by ship's personnel. Alcohol secured by ship's personnel will be returned to guests just prior to the conclusion of their cruise vacation. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.
- Guests may bring onboard small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages only in a carry-on or hand luggage. Checking in non-alcoholic beverages is no longer permitted.
- Non-alcoholic beverages brought onboard may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom.
- Distilled water or specialized beverages such as, milk for medical purposes, dietary or infant use, are permitted.
- Our policy regarding alcoholic beverages remains the same. Guests may bring 2 bottles of wine or champagne (standard 750 ml size) per stateroom onboard, only on embarkation day. If guests bring more than the allotted 2 bottles, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing (or on the last day of the last
- All wine and champagne bottles will be inspected at embarkation, and if they appear to be open or tampered with, they will not be permitted onboard.
- A corkscrew will be provided for guests to open their wine and champagne bottles in their stateroom. If opened or consumed in any bar or dining area, a corkage fee will be applied.
- Luggage containing beverages will not be delivered to guest staterooms. Guests will need to retrieve their bag from a secondary security check once the ship has set sail.
- At every port of call, our staff will inspect all open containers and dispose of any containing alcohol.
- Alcoholic bottles that are purchased in ports-of-call or onboard, or brought onboard on embarkation, will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing.
ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY
Dell Way Travel inc and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, have a zero tolerance policy regarding the use, possession, purchase or distribution of illegal controlled substances. Any violation of this policy will result in disembarkation from the vessel as well as the individuals being turned over to the local law enforcement officials for appropriate legal action. In such cases Dell Way Travel inc and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line shall not be liable